I see they've torn down a few houses with one more to go diagonally across from the Holiday Inn. Anybody know what they're doing there?
I see they've torn down a few houses with one more to go diagonally across from the Holiday Inn. Anybody know what they're doing there?
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
I think Pepsi owned that land and they're clearing it for parking.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Parking? Geez...what a waste.
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
Have heard that CVS is going there.
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
yes...cvs bought the whole block.
"To be the man, you've got to beat the man."
CVS would be a lot better than a parking lot.
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
Yep and it makes the entire block look so much better. Best thing that has happened since....well..... they finally finished the steel structure. Pepsi Colal is finally getting rid of some of their junk so it can be utilized to its full attention. Now there is about 100 more pieces that could use some demolition.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Well, hmmph!!! Now if they would at least start tearing the rest on Norton down, then we could all say they are accomplishing something!........Just joking all, I think it is great that they are getting new business to downtown Norton.
Bookmarks